Tuesday, May 29, 2012

And, Again, I Say 'Rejoice!'

*This is a post I wrote a few weeks ago, but never got to post it*

Ever had one of those "can't stand anyone or anything" kind of days? For me, that was today. I seemed that almost anything anyone said crossed my will or made me mad, in some way or another. I couldn't figure out why some people are so happy -- their smiles drove me nuts! That was when I had to stop and realize what I was doing -- destroying my self, and others. When I thought evil of others, especially those who wanted to try to cheer me, I continued to stew. And stew is an accurate term, as I have watched one too many cook pots boil over while working cafe. Its not a good thing thing! Thn I remembered something I learned last year."Rejoice in the Lord always,and again I say rejoice!"That's not really what I feel like doing, but it cheers me up so much! PraiseGod that he has created a way to help us get over ourselves and our problems and turn to Him! "Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice." Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment