Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday! (One day late)

To my dearest sister: Heidi, It's your birthday. Or it was, yesterday. Even though you are super old now, (hehe), I have only started to realize how wonderful you really are. I can hardly believe that the little baby we took home is already starting to drive! (Scary!) I do remember that red-letter day in May when we drove up to Fairbanks. Mommy was going to loose the bump from her belly, and I was going to gain a dolly to play with. Little did I know that that cute dolly was going to grow up into such a pretty young lady. Sure, we've had a few arguments. And I'm sorry for those, but I praise God that we have had much more happy days and unforgettable memories than sad ones. For instance, all of that horse jumping together. For those of you who didn't know us when we were little, I was the horse. Heidi would set up an obstacle course in our living room, make me a saddle, jump on me and we would thunder over the course, always getting the blue ribbon. We don't do that much anymore, but I'll never forget it. There's so much more to say. We have 14 years of memories between us! But I don't think you want to read this for the next 14 years. Speaking of that, I want you to know how much I look forward to seeing where God leads you in these next years. There's no telling what He'll do for you! I just praise Him that I get to see it. I'll see you soon, birthday girl! Love, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment