Monday, September 20, 2010

Never Forget

I often look at the stars to remind me of home. I have almost the same view out of my dorm room here at fountainview as I do at home. A few nights ago, I looked out the window. No stars. I felt very lost and alone. I prayed and asked God to let my family and friends know that I love them, and to help me remember that, like the stars, although I may not be able to see them, they are there.
I crawled into bed, but something wasn't right. I then realized that my shade was not pulled. So I climbed drearily our ow bet, and right there was a star, brigtly shining.
God answered my prayer that night. He lets me know every day that he loves me, and that my family loves me. I just pray that I will never ever forget that!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that was a very nice post. Very encouraging to hear how God answers others' prayers also. It's amazing how He is such a personal God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, isn't it amazing how he knows each of us so well! From the little things that encourage us, and big ways that he works in our lives, he does everything so that we will know how much He loves us!

    ReplyDelete