Monday, September 20, 2010

The Tempest

At home, when the weather is sunny, it often stays that way for a few days. And when it rains, it REALLY stays that way. Here in B.C., however, the weather is crazy! A few Sabbaths ago, the weather was beautiful when I woke up. The day was perfect too. Well, except for the water in the hall [see later post]. The Sun was shining, and the world was beautiful.
After lunch, I called my parents while they were at potluck, so I got to talk to a lot of people from church. After talking for 20 minutes of so, the dean made an announcement. It was time to say "good-bye". I was headed to the lobby, after a trip to my room. While in my room, I heard something shocking. Thunder! Clouds had suddenly rolled in, out of nowhere!
This reminds me of my attitude. We need to keep our attitude in check. There is no reason for us to explode out of no where. In fact there is no reason that we should explode at all. We need to let God take care of out angry feelings, and give us pleasant ones. “He will take our hearts of stone, and give us hearts of flesh." Praise God for giving us happy thoughts! =D


"Temper is a valuable thing- Don't lose it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment